Recipe by Ellenkjl
This cake is so moist and you don't even use oil or butter. We got the recipe from a lady at church. It is easy to make and is always a hit. Whenever we take it to a pot-luck, we don't get to bring any home. We only bring home an empty cake tray.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate (melted)
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pudding mix, cake mix, chips, chips, milk and eggs.
- Mix by hand until well-blended--about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed with finger.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan, then remove.
- Continue cooling.
- Melt margarine in medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar and chocolate.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir enough hot water (3-4 Tablespoons) to make desired consistency.
- Drizzle over cake.