Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wow! A no brainer meal. Quick, easy and only 7 WW points.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up
- 1 lb broccoli, cauliflower,and carrots,frozen
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 biscuits
- Brown chicken in nonstick skillet.
- Add vegetables and soup.
- Cover and simmer until done.
- Serve on biscuits.
A good, easy, fast idea. I deboned a whole chicken, used the bones for soup. Added a little of the stock to the recipe to smooth it out, and tossed in some poultry spices to jazz it up a little. Served between rounds of puff pastry, very elegant and tasty. Thanks!