Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so simple it's barely a recipe.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- Saute diced chicken until no longer pink. Leave frozen vegetables on counter to defrost at room temperature while cooking the chicken.
- Add in frozen vegetables and undiluted can of soup. Cover and Simmer until warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over biscuits, toast or cooked rice.
I found this recipe under healthy side dishes. I think it needs to be moved. I do agree that it is to salty (sodium) needs to be half as much. Otherwise easy to make.
Very high in sodium but a handy recipe for busy families. I had to let it simmer for quite a while before all the lumps resolved into a smooth gravy.
I loved this quick and easy recipe!! Just the thing we needed to use up our chicken!!!