Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so simple it's barely a recipe.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- Saute diced chicken until no longer pink. Leave frozen vegetables on counter to defrost at room temperature while cooking the chicken.
- Add in frozen vegetables and undiluted can of soup. Cover and Simmer until warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over biscuits, toast or cooked rice.
Very high in sodium but a handy recipe for busy families. I had to let it simmer for quite a while before all the lumps resolved into a smooth gravy.
I loved this quick and easy recipe!! Just the thing we needed to use up our chicken!!!
This made for a tasty lunch. I did cut the recipe in half (just DH and I) and I sauteed up some onions and garlic along with the chicken. Next time I think I will season the chicken before cooking and to add a little more spice to give the dish some more flavor. As is, it is a quick and simple dish to quickly serve over biscuits or even toast. Thank you! Made for New Kids on the Block Tag game.