1/9 Photos of Inside-Out Chicken Cordon Blue
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
I like making the chicken this way because it seems much quicker and easier than the traditional way. I can get this on the table in no time. I usually serve this with garlic mashed potatoes and fried string beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in a plastic bag and shake to blend.
- 2Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Slice the chicken breasts in half to make them thinner and drop into bread crumbs. Shake to coat and place in the hot skillet. Cook until lightly browned on the first side, about 5 minutes or so. Turn and brown the other side, about 5 minutes or so.
- 4Turn the chicken back over to the first side and place the ham evenly over the chicken pieces. Top each one with a slice of swiss (fold it to fit).
- 5Cover and cook until ham heats up and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside-Out Chicken Cordon Blue
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.0
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 166.9 mg
- Sodium 1497.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 53.1 g