1/1 Photo of Inside out - Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Super easy - super good! These taste like a miniature strawberry cheesecake. Try them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the almonds in a 350 oven for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- 2Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- 3Stir in the vanilla and sugar.
- 4Trim a small slice off the bottom (pointed end) of the strawberry, so it will stand on a plate. Slice off the top of the strawberry. Hollow the strawberry using a small melon baller or spoon.
- 5Place the cheesecake mix in a ziploc bag and snip the end (or use a pastry bag). Fill the berries until the mixture pipes over the top.
- 6Arrange the toasted almonds over the top. Serve immediately or chill, covered, for up to two hours.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside out - Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 85.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g