Super easy - super good! These taste like a miniature strawberry cheesecake. Try them!
Make and share this Inside out - Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries recipe from Food.com.
- Toast the almonds in a 350 oven for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla and sugar.
- Trim a small slice off the bottom (pointed end) of the strawberry, so it will stand on a plate. Slice off the top of the strawberry. Hollow the strawberry using a small melon baller or spoon.
- Place the cheesecake mix in a ziploc bag and snip the end (or use a pastry bag). Fill the berries until the mixture pipes over the top.
- Arrange the toasted almonds over the top. Serve immediately or chill, covered, for up to two hours.