1/3 Photos of Inside-Out Cheeseburgers
Made these for lunch - delicious! I just love love the taste of melted cheese in a hamburger! I served this with grilled veggies (red and yellow peppers and sliced zucchinis) that I marinated in Italian dressing for 30 minutes and then grilled on the BBQ. Mmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2Combine Cheddar and Mozzarella (or Gruyère) in a small bowl.
- 3Gently mix beef, Worcestershire, paprika, ground pepper and Montreal steak spices in a large bowl, preferably with your hands, without overworking.
- 4Shape into 8 thin, 4-inch-wide patties.
- 5Mound 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture on each of the 4 patties, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- 6Cover each with one of the remaining patties. Crimp and seal the edges closed.
- 7To grill: lightly oil the grill rack. Grill the stuffed patties over medium-high heat, about 4 minutes per side for medium-well (be sure not to press the burgers as they cook or they'll split open and the cheese will ooze out).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside-Out Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 160.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: