Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
Here are some lip smackin' burger recipes that you can try for yourself. Pair them with some homemade or store-bought salads and dinner is ready!
- Take the ground beef and make patties.
- Put one patty on a plate, lay a slice of tomato, slice onion, slice of cheese.
- Place another patty on top and seal both patties together.
- Place on grill and grill both sides for about 7-8 minutes for each side.
- Place on hamburger bun and enjoy.
- You can also add your favorite topping like mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, relish etc.