Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this for dinner tonight. I found it in Kraft Food & Family Magazine, and I'm glad I did.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slices cheese, quartered
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill
- Mix meat and 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Shape into 8 very thin, flat patties.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoons dressing and the bacon.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoons of the bacon mixture onto the center of 4 burger patties
- Top each heap of bacon mixture with 2 cheese quarters.
- Cover with second patty and pinch edges to seal.
- Grill patties 7 to 9 minutes on each side, or till cooked through.
- Place each burger on a bun and add your choice of condiments, lettuce, tomato, and onion.
We really liked these! Next time I make them I'll have to make a better attempt at sealing the edges. I guess the beef shrank up while cooking. I used smoky provolone for the cheese which added a wonderful smoky flavor. Thanks for posting! Made for 2008 All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag.
My husband loves these! I used to make them like this, but never mixed in the dressing with bacon - wow! It adds a good flavor! Thanks for posting!!!
this was so quick and easy. My boyfriend and i are on lo-carb diets, so minus the bun and we loved it!!!