Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Very tasty twist on a burger
- 1 lb ground round
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing, divided
- 4 slices center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, cut into quarters
- 4 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomatoes
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix the beef and 2 T ranch dressing and shape into 8 thin patties.
- Mix the remaining T dressing and the bacon.
- Spoon about 1 T of bacon mixture onto center of four of the patties.
- Top with 2 cheese quarters and the second patty.
- Pinch the edges of patties together to seal.
- Grill patties 7-9 minutes on each side or til cooked through.
- Cover bottom halves of buns with lettuce and burgers.
- Top with tomatoes and top halves of buns.
We love this! I make it with ground turkey, and real bacon bits, but everything else is the same. I like the convenience of the bacon bits, and the lower fat of the ground turkey. Excellent recipe! Thanks.