1/1 Photo of Inside and out Grilled Cheese
Crispy cheese on the outside, gooey cheese on the inside, hot and delicious - what's not to love? Adapted from a recipe by Food Wishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tbsp butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Place both slices of bread in the melted butter.
- 2Top one slice with 6 tbsp of grated cheese and flip the second slice on top. Immediately top with 1 tbsp grated cheese. Add remaining butter to empty side of pan. When butter has melted, flip sandwich cheese side down in the melted butter. Top with remaining cheese.
- 3When the first side is browned and crispy, 3-4 minutes, flip the sandwich. Cook until the second side is also crispy and brown, 2-3 minutes.
- 4Cool 3-4 minutes, cut in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside and out Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.4
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 758.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g