Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Beth Hilson of the Gluten-Free Pantry.
Make and share this Insanely Simple Danish (Gluten-Free) recipe from Food.com.
- glaze: Combine all and mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine pancake mix, butter, and sugar.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Stir in milk and blend until all combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Place about 2 inches apart.
- With back of teaspoon, make a shallow well in center of each.
- Fill with jam.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Drizzle with glaze.