Recipe by Tyshero
I was playing around with ideas today and came up with this. So very good.
Top Review by PSU Lioness
This was pretty good but when I made the marinade following the directions, the maple syrup overpowered everything. I wound up using a little over 1/4 c Dijon and added an extra teaspoon of garlic to get it to balance out. I agree with *Parsley* that apple cider would be a better choice for next time to cut the sweetness. I also think I'll cut back to 1/8 c syrup. Thanks for posting. It's still a pretty good pork roast!
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup apple juice, depending on taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (3 -4 lb) pork roast or 1 (3 -4 lb) pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all into a measuring cup, blend with an immersion blender or beaters to combine the mustard really well into the other ingredients.
- Pour over a roast or chops.
- When making a roast, I line the pan with tin foil and wrap it around the top of the roast to keep the moisture inches
- Bake at 350 for roughly 2 hours, depending on size of roast and/or cut of meat used.