1 hr 30 mins
This is so good. Everyone will want the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder into a large bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- 4Mix in mashed bananas and vanilla.
- 5Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients in 3 batches.
- 6Stir just until blended.
- 7Stir in nuts.
- 8Pour into two greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- 9Top with cinnamon-sugar mixture (optional).
- 10Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- 11Cool loaves in pans on wire rack for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 12Turn out onto a cooling rack; cool completely.
- 13Wrap in aluminum foil when cool.
- 14Refrigerate the loaves for 2 hours or more before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Insane Banana Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 337.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g