Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
WOW, fast and super easy this Italian salad! Found in http://ricette.giallozafferano.it/Insalatina-con-fragole-al-balsamico.html. Posted for ZWT7
- 200 g arugula (7 oz.)
- 200 g strawberries (clean and in quarters, 7 oz.)
- 100 g parmesan cheese (3 oz.) or 100 g grana padano (3 oz.)
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Arrange in serving plates (or in a big bowl) arugula, strawberries and parmesan cheese.
- With a fork mix in a small bowl all the dressing ingredients.
- Spoon on the salad.
- Serve and enjoy.
Those of us who tried this loved it...DH wouldn't taste it cuz he doesn't think fruit and salad greens go together...but the rest of us including my "almost" 3 year old grandson cared for it...he said "I really care for the leafs, can I have more please?" Thanks for posting it...:)
Guess I'm yet another one who'd never have thought to combine strawberries with arugula, but it definitely makes for a very special salad, especially with this very simple dressing! Will do this one again, for sure! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars recipe tag]
A positively winning combination. I love strawberries dressed with balsamic vinegar, but I would never have thought to pair them with roka - absolutely terrific! Parmesan shavings added just the right touch of savoury saltiness to this salad. Thanks!