Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love smoked salmon, try this flavorful pasta salad. This is very simple and quick to make, but, oh so elegant!
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil; add salt.
- Add pasta and cook until all dente.
- Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Add salmon, oil, parsley, chives and chervil; season generously with pepper and toss to combine.
- Remove yolks from eggs and pass through a fine sieve over pasta.
- Season with salt.
- Serve at room temperature;.