Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Roast and peppers salad. One of the recipes you can make with the leftovers from Roast Stuffed W/Summer Vegetables (Arrosto Di Vitello Variegato
- 4 slices of cold roast
- 16 pieces bocconcini (mini mozzarella balls)
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, sliced
- 2 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the roast slices into small sticks.
- Mix in a salad bowl with the mozzarella and red peppers.
- In another bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and mix well.
- Decorate with peperoncini slices.