Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this recipe in the Observer Food Monthly supplement and thought it looked so good that I had to post it here for safekeeping and to share.
- 453.59 g new potato, boiled
- 453.59 g French beans, cut into bite sized pieces (fresh green beans)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 59.16 ml olive oil, extra virgin
- 59.14 ml fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, cruched
- 6 vine-ripenend tomatoes, roughly chopped
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Steam the beans for 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano salt and pepper together in a salad bowl and mix well.
- Now add the tomatoes and also the still warm beans and potatoes. Carefully mix to coat everything with the dressing.
- Can be served warm or cold.
just like in "Italia" yummy!
This was sooo good. DH liked the green beans slightly crisp. I had to use plain green beans since our stores don't have French beans and I didn't grow Harcort Vert (sp?) this year. Next year...