- 1 lb new potato, boiled
- 1 lb French beans, cut into bite sized pieces (fresh green beans)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 1⁄4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, cruched
- 6 vine-ripenend tomatoes, roughly chopped
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the beans for 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano salt and pepper together in a salad bowl and mix well.
- Now add the tomatoes and also the still warm beans and potatoes. Carefully mix to coat everything with the dressing.
- Can be served warm or cold.