1/2 Photos of Insalata Caprese
Only use fresh ripe tomatoes in season
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice tomatoes and mozzarella uniformly, about 1/3-inch thick.
- 2Arrange alternating slices of tomatoes and cheese on serving platter.
- 3Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- 4Top with basil.
- 5In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 6Drizzle over dish and serve.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Insalata Caprese
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.8
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 719.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: