Recipe by LAURIE
Another recipe from a Swedish cookbook left to me by my neighbor Millie. This is a good hearty breakfast made easy by only using 1 pan. It's sure to stick to the ribs and a great way to use leftover ham and potatoes.
- 149.68 g smoked ham
- 5 eggs
- 2 large potatoes, cooked
- 1 large onion
- 59.16 ml cream
- 14.79 ml chopped parsley
- 59.16 ml margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube ham, potatoes and onion.
- Fry the ham till warmed in a large skillet then remove.
- Add 2 tbs margarine and onion to pan.
- Sauté slowly.
- Add potatoes and ham to the pan and mix well.
- Beat eggs together with parsley, cream, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining margarine to the pan.
- Pour egg batter into the pan over the cubes.
- Stir carefully a couple of times until eggs are set.
- Serve directly from the pan.