1/5 Photos of Innkeeper's Omelet
Another recipe from a Swedish cookbook left to me by my neighbor Millie. This is a good hearty breakfast made easy by only using 1 pan. It's sure to stick to the ribs and a great way to use leftover ham and potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube ham, potatoes and onion.
- 2Fry the ham till warmed in a large skillet then remove.
- 3Add 2 tbs margarine and onion to pan.
- 4Sauté slowly.
- 5Add potatoes and ham to the pan and mix well.
- 6Beat eggs together with parsley, cream, salt and pepper.
- 7Add remaining margarine to the pan.
- 8Pour egg batter into the pan over the cubes.
- 9Stir carefully a couple of times until eggs are set.
- 10Serve directly from the pan.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Innkeeper's Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.7
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 409.3 mg
- Sodium 1188.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 28.2 g