Recipe by Tugar357
I thought of this the other day. It's been on my mind for some time and I just whipped it up. Have to say it a real winner. It's not that spicy but also not something I would serve at Thanksgiving. Someone sent me a huge container of Durkee's Buffalo Chicken wing seasoning. It's good but don't breathe it as it makes me cough. It's a blend of garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne and onion powders.
- 15 lbs whole turkey
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons frank's hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup durkee's buffalo chicken wing seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in the microwave with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add the dry spices, mix and pour into the injector.
- Inject the bird with as much as you can. If leftovers exist smear the top of the turkey with the rest.
- Bake as normal. Rest for ten minutes when done and enjoy.