Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From a scrap of a newspaper in my mother's recipe folder. We used to make this around the holidays, but none of the existing recipes on the site show this variation.
- 118.32 ml butter
- 1 small onion, loosely chopped
- 14.79 ml capers
- 4.92 ml caraway seed
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 453.59 g cottage cheese
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor, until smooth.
- Form the cheese into a ball, or mold into a crock.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with pumpernickel or dark rye bread.