Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
For ages 6 months and up. From another baby food website. My daughter loved this. Store any leftovers in ice cube trays and freeze.
- 3 cooking apples
- 1 teaspoon infant cereal, add more as needed (rice or oatmeal)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon water or 1 teaspoon apple juice
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Peel, core and dice apples into small pieces.
- Put in a small saucepan.
- Add the lemon juice and water, cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- Beat in the cereal, sugar and cinnamon until smooth.
- Bake 350F for 15 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
- Can serve warm or cold.