- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, grated lemon peel and nutmeg.
- Combine yogurt and buttermilk and stir in dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fill paper lined muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400°F for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before moving from pan to rack.