Recipe by bbgrl79ca
I found this recipe on the net which was originally posted on Parentsplace.com by Earthmoon. No prep/cook time and servings were given, so they're all estimates. Here's what Earthmoon had to say: "Just thought I'd share my recipe with all you Mommas! I didn't want to use dairy, wheat, sugar, salt, etc. so I experimented with my usual cracker recipes and here's the results! These crackers are soooo easy to make.VERY cheap compared to those comercial ones, and quite tasty too! happy baking! " -- Earthmoon
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice flour, approximately
- 1⁄2 cup whole barley flour, approximately
- 1⁄2 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix brown rice flour and whole barley flour.
- Add blackstrap molasses.
- Add enough water to make into a paste/ dough.
- Blop onto cookie sheet or into the bottom of muffin tins and shape into 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick discs.
- Bake at 250ºF (120ºC) for about 2 hours for a rock hard cookie, and less for a slightly chewy one.