Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Taken from a Melts wrapper. Looked yummy. Times are estimated. Cooking time is fridge time.
Make and share this Indulgent White Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 60 g butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 300 ml cream
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into base of 23cm springform pan and refridgerate while preparing filling.
- Combine gelatine and hot water, stir to dissolve, cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Beat in cooled white chocolate.
- Beat in cream.
- Beat gelatine into cheesecake mixutre, spoon evenly over crumb crust.
- Refridgerate until set.