Recipe by Gwen2
Quick and easy! This recipe comes straight from the Golden Grahams test kitchen. We loved these as children.
Top Review by Liza at Food.com
These are REALLY good. Couldn't be easier to put together, love the crunch from the cereal and to guild the lily even more, I broiled the top so the marshmallows would get that nice toasty look. A hit at my house for sure!
- 1892.72 ml Golden Grahams cereal
- 1419.54 ml miniature marshmallows
- 354.88 ml chocolate chips
- 73.94 ml butter, cut in pieces
- 59.14 ml light corn syrup (optional)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Pour cereal into large bowl.
- Heat 5 cups marshmallows, chips, butter and corn syrup in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal; stir until coated.
- Stir in remaining marshmallows.
- Press into pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm.
- Cut into bars.