Recipe by codeblusqrl
My son loves this recipe, with it's mixture of chocolate and peanut butter! It's a nice twist to the original s'mores recipes. And easy too!
Top Review by tricia120
These were great! I too loved the addition of peanut butter. Makes it just a bit different from the usual s'more. I took these to a family barbecue and everyone loved them. They are very sweet, so you can't eat a lot at once, but you find yourself going back for "just one more". I used half milk chocolate and half semi-sweet chocolate, and next time I might use all milk chocolate, just a personal preference. Thanks codeblusqrl for a very easy and yummy recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put graham crackers in a sealable bag and break into small pieces.
- Put chocolate chips and peanut butter in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Add graham crackers and marshmallows and stir until covered.
- Spread mixture in a sprayed pan using back of wooden spoon. Put pan in fridge for 1 hr until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve!