1/7 Photos of Indonesian Sweet Martabak
3 hrs 15 mins
A filled pancake dessert that my husband learned while living in Indonesia. We like to serve it at dinner parties because it is different, everyone loves it, and we have a great method--I cook, he fills. Very easy to double the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Adjust water amount to make a slightly runny batter and let sit on the counter for 3 hours. It will thicken up.
- 2Finely chop the chocolate (good quality works best).
- 3Finely chop the peanuts (salted works best).
- 4Spray a nonstick skillet or griddle and cook the batter pancake style (makes 2), flipping once.
- 5When cooked, butter the top.
- 6Pour generous amount of sweetened condensed milk over top and sprinkle with chocolate and nuts.
- 7Fold in half like a taco.
- 8Cut into strips and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Sweet Martabak
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.2
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 255.0 mg
- Sodium 881.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g