My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1/4 c.
- 2of milk and steep threads for 20 minutes.
- 3Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- 4Add ginger and rice and coat grains well.
- 5Add the rest of the ingredients, including the saffron.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and cover.
- 7Cook over low heat until rice is done.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian-Style Yogurt Rice
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.0
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: