1/2 Photos of Indonesian Stir Fried Carrots
Carrots w/ some heat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a wok or large skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 2Saute the chopped shallots and chili for 1 minute.
- 3Add the garlic and the carrots.
- 4Stir continuously for a minute or so and then add the broth and soy sauce.
- 5Cover and continue to cook for about 4 minutes.
- 6Uncover, taste, and add salt if necessary. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Stir Fried Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 698.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: