Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My dad made these while I was growing up and I love them. They are a nice change from your usual rib recipes.
- 3 lbs spareribs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hickory smoke salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Cut spareribs into serving size pieces.
- Place on rack in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Spoon or brush sauce over ribs to coat all sides.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender and browned. Basting with sauce several times.