Recipe by Terry Davis
A wonderful chicken recipe on the bbq with a spicy peanut sauce
Top Review by Petalpages
Hmmm. . . you changed your recipe from "Crock Pot" to "BBQ". I did the crock pot version and really liked it. The chicken turned out to have the texture of fish, though (maybe the low heat cooking?). Anyway, I bet it would be great on the barbie. Thanks Terry!
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, fresh creamy is best
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add lime juice, garlic, lime peel, ginger, red pepper and chicken to bowl and mix well.
- Refridgerate at least 6 hours.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and bbq both sides until the way you like them.
- SPICY PEANUT SAUCE:.
- Add cream cheese, milk, peanut butter, honey, cardamom, and red pepper to pan.
- Cook on low and stir until all ingredients are mixed well, about 15 minutes.
- Store in refridgerator until ready to serve with chicken.
- Use peanut sauce to dip chicken into.