Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
A wonderful chicken recipe on the bbq with a spicy peanut sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, fresh creamy is best
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1Add lime juice, garlic, lime peel, ginger, red pepper and chicken to bowl and mix well.
- 2Refridgerate at least 6 hours.
- 3Thread chicken onto skewers and bbq both sides until the way you like them.
- 4SPICY PEANUT SAUCE:.
- 5Add cream cheese, milk, peanut butter, honey, cardamom, and red pepper to pan.
- 6Cook on low and stir until all ingredients are mixed well, about 15 minutes.
- 7Store in refridgerator until ready to serve with chicken.
- 8Use peanut sauce to dip chicken into.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Satay on the BBQ
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.4
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 159.4 mg
- Sodium 330.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: