Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
A wonderful chicken recipe on the bbq with a spicy peanut sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, fresh creamy is best
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1Add lime juice, garlic, lime peel, ginger, red pepper and chicken to bowl and mix well.
- 2Refridgerate at least 6 hours.
- 3Thread chicken onto skewers and bbq both sides until the way you like them.
- 4SPICY PEANUT SAUCE:.
- 5Add cream cheese, milk, peanut butter, honey, cardamom, and red pepper to pan.
- 6Cook on low and stir until all ingredients are mixed well, about 15 minutes.
- 7Store in refridgerator until ready to serve with chicken.
- 8Use peanut sauce to dip chicken into.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Satay on the BBQ
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.4
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 159.4 mg
- Sodium 330.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: