Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
this menu maked from several vegetables, like cucumber,lettuce, cabbage, tahu(indonesian tofu) etc. This recipe is original from Indonesia. This menu rich of fiber, and suitable for diet, and...for vegetarian...no problem!
- 100 g cucumbers, slices (optional)
- 100 g tofu, fried and slices (optional)
- 100 g tempeh, fried and slices (fermented soybean)
- 25 g lettuce, slices
- 50 g cabbage, boiled for 2 minutes, and drained
- 250 g peanuts, fried
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cloves or 1 red onion
- bay leaf
- 75 g lump sugar
- salt (optional)
- 500 ml water
- Mixed and delicated fried peanut, garlic, red onion, then boiled with lump sugar, bay leaf and coconut milk,cooked until coagulate.
- Serving: stack vegetables, and than put the peanut sauce in top vegetables.