Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in the taste of homes. I did not change it at all as it was perfect as is.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- In a bowl, combine first six ingredients. Place pork in large resealable plastic bag. Add half the marinade, seal bag, turn to coat and then refrigerate for two hours, turning occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade, grill pork covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°F and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Made for Zaar Cookbooks Tag. This was excellent. Very easy. I did use boneless loin chops as that is what I had. Will definitely make again. Thanks for posting this Jamie!