Recipe by SweetsLady
I got this recipe a couple of years ago and it is a family favorite. It says to grill but I just cook it up in a pan and serve over rice. :)
Top Review by 16Paws
The only change I made to this was to use one cup of Skippy chunky peanut butter as I didn't have regular peanuts. Whirled it all up in the food processer and let my pork loin cubes marinate all day. This was soooo good. DH loved it and when I asked him what he liked best about it he said: It is very flavorful without any one flavor standing out, it all blends together. Thank you for sharing.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, fresh or 1 teaspoon ginger, dry
- 1 cup peanuts, roasted salted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, process garlic, green onions, ginger, peanuts, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, coriander, and red pepper flakes. Puree until almost smooth. Pour in broth and butter and mix again.
- Place pork cubes in large resealable bag and pour mixture over meat. Marinate in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove pork cubes from bag and thread onto skewers. In small saucepan, boil the marinade for 5 minutes. Reserve a small amount for basting and set the remainder aside to serve as a dipping sauce.
- Lightly oil preheated grill. Grill for 10-15 minutes, or until well-browned, turning and brushing frequently with cooked marinade. Serve with dipping sauce.