Recipe by awalde
Combined with hot curries this salad offers you a great fresh contrast.
Top Review by Debbwl
Enjoyable blend of flavors that offer a refreshing change of pace made using the cucumber option and thought the cucumber went very well with all the other ingredients. Made as written using regular soy sauce as could not get clear and did use the red chili option, the only thing we were not crazy about was the celery and think that in the future will use cucumber and no celery. Thanks for the post.
- 1 pineapple, peeled and in 1/2 inch small pieces
- 1 cucumber, small in 1/2 inch small pieces (optional)
- 4 stalks celery, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 -2 green onion, chopped
- 1 chile, red (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, peeled and grated
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce, clear (or 60 ml)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar, white
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, rosted coarsly crushed