A Balinese recipe modified to use ingredients readily available in the West.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree peanut butter, garlic, chille peppers, ginger root, and brown sugar in food processor.
- 2Transfer mixture to heavy saucepan.
- 3Stir in coconut milk, soy sauce and molasses.
- 4Gently simmer, uncovered, until sauce is thick and full flavored, about 30 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Let sauce cool to room temperature.
- 6Correct seasoning, adding soy sauce or lime juice to taste.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.6
- Calories from Fat 579
- Total Fat 64.3 g
- Saturated Fat 38.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 682.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: