I love these! I am always looking for new and interesting meals to bring for lunch. My father started making these a while ago - I don't know where he got the recipe but I love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons green cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup peanuts, without skins, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- romaine lettuce
- 1Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet and saute cabbage and onions about 5 minutes - set aside to cool.
- 2Combine the rice, cabbage, onion, peanuts, and raisins in a bowl.
- 3Whisk together the soy sauce, remaining oil, curry powder and honey in a small bowl. Pour this over the rice mixture and combine well.
- 4Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Put some romaine lettuce on the tortilla.
- 5Put 1/2 the filling on the tortilla and roll up, burrito-style.
- 6If you are packing this for a later lunch, put a little water on the rolled ends and wrap the roll-up in plastic wrap. It will stay together when unwrapped.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Peanut Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 262.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas