Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was extremely easy and delicious! If you want to cut a few calories, go for light coconut milk.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large leeks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons lemons or 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 9 inches unbaked pastry shells
- Slice the leeks - thin slices are best.
- Add olive oil to a large pan. Add leeks and salt and saute for about 20 minutes.
- Beat egg. Add egg, coconut milk, lemon (or lime) juice to leeks, and mix well.
- Pour mixture into pastry shell. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool for a few minutes before eating.