1 hr 15 mins
This was extremely easy and delicious! If you want to cut a few calories, go for light coconut milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the leeks - thin slices are best.
- 2Add olive oil to a large pan. Add leeks and salt and saute for about 20 minutes.
- 3Beat egg. Add egg, coconut milk, lemon (or lime) juice to leeks, and mix well.
- 4Pour mixture into pastry shell. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool for a few minutes before eating.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Leek Pie
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.7
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 582.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: