Recipe by Lorac
We love this very different and easy to make version of baked beans.
Top Review by Amber of AZ
Yum and different. I like the flavors. The beans came out very liquidity for me, but I have them back in the oven with more rasins and curry to cook longer. Taste great even with the extra liquid. Different and delicious. Thanks.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, drained
- 2 apples, pared and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, to taste