1/3 Photos of Indonesian Grilled Chicken
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the orange juice, peanut butter and curry powder in blender container; blend until smooth.
- 2Place the chicken strips in a medium bowl, pour the orange juice mixture all and stir to combine.
- 3Cover the chicken and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 4Remove the chicken from the marinade; discarding marinade,.
- 5Spray a grill pan with nonstick cooking spray; place chicken strips on top along with bell pepper strips and cook over medium coals 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until pepper is tender and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 6Spoon cooked chicken on top of rice and garnish with coconut and raisins.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 182.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 31.8 g