1/1 Photo of Indonesian Coconut Chicken Crock Pot
6 hrs 10 mins
Adjust all seasonings to taste. This can also be made in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, crushed fennel and cinnamon.
- 2Rub mixture over chicken (if desired at this point the chicken can be marinated in the fridge for 3-4 hours, but it is not necessary).
- 3Place the chicken, and any leftover seasoning mixture, onions, coconut milk, water and lemon juice in a 4-quart slow cooker; cover and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours (or on high for 3-4 hours).
- 4Garnish with green onions.
- 5Serve with rice or hot cooked noodles.
- 6Note: for a thicker sauce use only 1/2 cup water instead of 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Coconut Chicken Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.0
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 245.6 mg
- Sodium 271.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 61.4 g