I have had this recipe for years - can't remember where it came from but it is very easy and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onions and grate ginger.
- 2Slice meat thinly.
- 3Heat half the oil in a heavy frying pan.
- 4Brown meat and set aside.
- 5Heat remaining oil in pan and add onion, ginger and curry powder.
- 6Fry for a few minutes, stirring.
- 7Return meat to pan and season to taste.
- 8Add coconut milk, water and tomato paste.
- 9Bring to the boil and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- 10Uncover curry and simmer for a further ten minutes.
- 11Serve with rice.
- 12If you feel like it, stir through some chilli flakes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indonesian Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.4
- Calories from Fat 602
- Total Fat 66.9 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 187.6 mg
- Sodium 289.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 50.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: