Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have had this recipe for years - can't remember where it came from but it is very easy and very tasty.
- Chop onions and grate ginger.
- Slice meat thinly.
- Heat half the oil in a heavy frying pan.
- Brown meat and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and add onion, ginger and curry powder.
- Fry for a few minutes, stirring.
- Return meat to pan and season to taste.
- Add coconut milk, water and tomato paste.
- Bring to the boil and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Uncover curry and simmer for a further ten minutes.
- Serve with rice.
- If you feel like it, stir through some chilli flakes.