Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This simple curry is full of flavour, and is served with noodles and fried rice. The cabbage and coconut go so well together, you'll be amazed. We have this dish often, never any left.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pot and fry the onions till golden.
- Add the garlic, curry powder and coriander, cook for two minutes.
- Add the meat and salt, cook till meat browns.
- Add the coconut milk, cover the pot and simmer for 40 mins stirring every five minutes.
- Add the beans and noodles, cook for 15 minutes.
- In a pan heat the remaining oil and butter, fry the rice till light golden colour.
- Cover the pan and remove from the heat, allow to stand.
- Add the cabbage to the curry and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve the curry over the fried rice.