Recipe by JennyMidget
This is a nice low-fat low-salt alternative to a traditional satay - cuts out the coconut cream and uses salt-free peanut butter, but stays tangy and tasty!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 large lamb chops
- 1⁄2 cup sodium-free peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, sherry, garlic and lemon juice, mix to a sauce.
- Lay chops in a bowl or dish. Cover with sauce, marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning several times.
- BBQ or grill the lamb chops. Save the sauce, warm and serve over lamb.
- Serve with basmati or long-grain rice.