Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and so tasty! Adapted from Asiarecipe! I have tweaked this just a little.
Make and share this Indonesian Banana Fritters(Pisang Goreng) recipe from Food.com.
- Slightly beat eggs and mix with flour and half cup milk.
- Add salt, if using.
- Mash bananas with fork and mix thoroughly with flour and egg mixture.
- Deep-fry banana and flour mixture by the tablespoonful in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and dust with cinnamon sugar, or you may use powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle with ginger and/or cardamom if you like, or you may add them to the batter. Enjoy!
This was very good. They turned out like little pancakes. My whole family loved it and we served the fritters with some vanilla ice cream. Delicious!
This was really tasty. I was afraid the batter was too runny, but it fried up fine with the addition of the bananas. I think a little spice might be nice in this, and will try with some ground ginger, cinnamon and cardamom next time.